Moss Vale - Video Gallery
- Steam locomotive 1210 on a heritage tour train crosses the Argyle Street bridge just before NR25 on a diverted Indian Pacific heads south.
- With a load of containers, 8216 and 8215 pass the Illawarra junction and head north for Sydney.
- Freshly painted in candy livery, 4712 shuffles a short empty wheat train back down south to the awaiting silo sidings.
- 1210 is captured at ground level while crossing Argyle Street bridge.
- A lineside view of the Indian Pacific passing through Moss Vale.
- In R&H livery, a 47 class is seen hauling a cement train to Maldon before an NR and an 81 class, both in National rail livery, rattle over the main street with a steel train.
- Video found on YouTube of Moss Vale filmed at the 2006 AMRA Sydney exhibition.
The video shows the following trains:
- Countrylink XPT crossing 8216 hauling a wheat train.
- National Rail 8124 crossing Argyle St bridge with an Up mixed goods.
- Austrac 48 class on a Down steel train.
- Restored steam locomotive 1210 on a heritage tour pulling a water gin and a string of end platform cars.
- National Rail DL class and an AN-liveried CLP class with the Down Indian Pacific
- Steam loco 3830 hauling a south-bound express freight crossing Argyle St bridge.
- 'Garratt' class steam loco 6042 with an Up mixed goods.
- 81 and 45 class diesels in the Candy colour scheme on a Down wheat and petrol train passing Moss Vale station.
- 'Garratt' class steam loco 6042 with an Up mixed goods passing Moss Vale station.